Feedback from the class:
The B section was layered nicely and the piece got louder and the texture built up
Half way through it got a bit boring, we could have added interest by funking it up!
It was quite long and lost interest at the end.
The ending was messy
Couldn’t hear every instrument aty all times
Needed a variety of instruments
On Dec 14th we made up some ideas for our song, working in groups. Here they are!
Verses composed in the lesson on Jan 4th
Composed in the lesson on Jan 11th
Our first full run through! we need to make the changes between the sections smoother
In our lesson on 25th Jan, we did a final run through. We reduced the length from 5 mins to 3.30 and tigtened up the timing
Gotta Move on: Composed and performed by DA
Our best performance ever (with a little help from Mr Dunning!)